Kodi is a free and open-source media player software application that allows users to play and view most streaming media, such as videos, music, podcasts, and videos from the internet, as well as all common digital media files from local and network storage media.
The best way is use a kodi 19 mod version Kodi-HDR-Edition, here is the link: https://github.com/fandangos/Kodi-HDR-Edition
To play Dolby Vision videos with Kodi, you will need to do the following:
- Install the latest version of Kodi on your device. You can download Kodi from the official website (https://kodi.tv/download) and follow the instructions to install it on your device.
- Install the Dolby Vision add-on for Kodi. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Kodi and go to the “Add-ons” section.
- Click on the “Package Installer” icon (the box icon) on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select “Install from repository” and then choose the “Kodi Add-on repository” from the list.
- Scroll down to the “VideoPlayer InputStream” category and select “InputStream Adaptive”.
- Click on the “Install” button to install the InputStream Adaptive add-on.
- Once the add-on is installed, go back to the “Add-ons” section and click on “Install from repository” again.
- Select the “Kodi Add-on repository” and then go to the “Video add-ons” category.
- Scroll down to the “Dolby Vision” add-on and click on the “Install” button to install it.
- Once the Dolby Vision add-on is installed, you can play Dolby Vision videos with Kodi. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Kodi and go to the “Videos” section.
- Click on the “Files” tab and then select the folder that contains your Dolby Vision video file.
- Select the video file and click on the “Play” button.
- The video will start playing in Kodi and you will be able to enjoy it in Dolby Vision quality.
Note: The steps and details provided here are for reference only and may vary depending on the version of Kodi and the Dolby Vision add-on you are using.